Biotechnology has been widely used in medicine, environmental protection and food gene research fields, which is playing an increasingly important role in improving the human survival environment and the production and quality of the agriculture and animal husbandry and industries. Due to the need for high technology and long-term high investment and the high risks, the development of the biotechnology industry can not be separated from the support of venture capital. Therefore, investors need to conduct a risk assessment of a biotechnology project to determine whether the project is worth investing capital to avoid certain investment risks. Based on the characteristics and definitions of biotechnology, this paper selects the evaluation index and method, and establishes a relatively perfect evaluation system of biotechnology venture capital project based on RBF neural network.
Unless specified by prior arrangement, the author agrees to the following terms and assurances:
- For myself and on behalf of the other authors listed on this work, I assign to thinkBiotech LLC the copyright* in the contribution for the full term throughout the world.
- I/we further give to the following assurances
- I am the sole author of the contribution, or, if not, I have the written authority of the other authors to transfer the copyright* to thinkBiotech LLC and give these warranties;
- I and (where appropriate) the other authors are entitled to transfer the copyright to thinkBiotech LLC and no one else would be entitled to prevent us from publishing the contribution;
- To the best of my/our knowledge, all the facts in the contribution are true and accurate;
- The content of the contribution is entirely original to me (and where appropriate to the other authors) or, if not, the written permission of the owner of the copyright in any material copied from elsewhere has been obtained for all media (all such permissions to be attached to the contribution as supplementary files);
- Nothing in the contribution is obscene or libellous;
- Nothing in the contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which I/or the other authors may owe to anyone else.
- I and/or the other authors have obtained the appropriate clearances from my/our employer(s) or other concerned institution(s).