Abstract: In recent years, the Chinese government has introduced a series of policies to promote the health care reform and further promote the hospital industry towards marketization, which makes the hospital M & A continue to heat up. In order to effectively integrate the existing resources, expand the operation scale, strengthen the comprehensive strength, improve the hospital's core competitiveness, make the M & A behavior more scientific to promote the deepening of the medical system reform, this paper studies the risk evaluation and management of M & A based on the theory of hospital M & A. The risks in the current M & A include financial risk, strategic risk, transaction risk, integration risk, etc. These risks will restrict the future development of hospitals, and even lead to the failure of mergers and acquisitions and huge economic losses. Therefore, correct risk assessment and management is the key to the success of M & A. By applying the qualitative identification method, the quantitative analysis method and the expert investigation method as well as making corresponding management adjustment and countermeasures, the risk probability can be reduced and the success rate of M & A can be improved so as to realize the strategic goal. In the hospital M & A, the use of risk assessment and management can prevent and evade risks, which enables the industry chain to extend, helps the development of the industry and provides better medical and health services for the people.
Unless specified by prior arrangement, the author agrees to the following terms and assurances:
- For myself and on behalf of the other authors listed on this work, I assign to thinkBiotech LLC the copyright* in the contribution for the full term throughout the world.
- I/we further give to the following assurances
- I am the sole author of the contribution, or, if not, I have the written authority of the other authors to transfer the copyright* to thinkBiotech LLC and give these warranties;
- I and (where appropriate) the other authors are entitled to transfer the copyright to thinkBiotech LLC and no one else would be entitled to prevent us from publishing the contribution;
- To the best of my/our knowledge, all the facts in the contribution are true and accurate;
- The content of the contribution is entirely original to me (and where appropriate to the other authors) or, if not, the written permission of the owner of the copyright in any material copied from elsewhere has been obtained for all media (all such permissions to be attached to the contribution as supplementary files);
- Nothing in the contribution is obscene or libellous;
- Nothing in the contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which I/or the other authors may owe to anyone else.
- I and/or the other authors have obtained the appropriate clearances from my/our employer(s) or other concerned institution(s).